Video makers frequently experience TikTok Login issues with their TikTok accounts. We’re going to explain to you today how to access your TikTok account. But first, you need to be familiar with TikTok.
The app for sharing and making videos, Tiktok, was once known as Musical.ly. People of all generations use the Tiktok app for amusement. But because they use it to feel like celebrities, young people are the ones who are most familiar with it. If you use an Android device, you can download this app from the Google Play Store; if you use an iOS device, you can download it from the app store.
When is The Best Time to Post on Tiktok USA 2022?
How To Do Transitions On tiktok – Complete Guide For 2022
Methods for Accessing Your TikTok Account
A phone number, username, Facebook, Instagram, and Google accounts can all be used to sign in.
How to TikTok Login Using a Phone Number
The simplest way to log into a TikTok account is with a phone number, so we recommend doing that. due to the fact that you do need to remember any passwords. The actions are listed below.
- Open the TikTok app first.
- It will take you to the TikTok app’s home screen.
- Then click or tap on “Me” in the bottom right corner.
- After that, click Sign up.
- It will bring up a new window,
Select “Log In” next to “Already have an account?” to access your Tiktok Account.
- Choosing “Use Phone or Email”
- Select, Log in using your phone number and enter it.
- Afterward, select Send code.
- Then, If you choose to “Log in with verification code,” enter your password.
- You will receive an OTP if you choose to “Log in with verification code”; you must input this OTP in order to log into your TikTok account.
- Congratulations! You’ve logged in successfully.
Steps for TikTok Login with Username
- Continue reading this post to learn how to TikTok Login with a username.
- Open the app to log into your TikTok account.
- In the lower right corner, tap the “Me” symbol.
- Next, click “Sign up.”
- Choose “Login”
- “Use Phone/Email/username” should be chosen.
- Enter the password and username that you choose while signing up after that.
- in the event your password is forgotten. Simply click “Forgot password?”
- And then hit the “Reset” button after entering your “Email id.”
- The TikTok server will now send you a link to change your password to your email address.
- Open the email you got from the TikTok team by launching the Gmail app on your phone or logging into your Gmail in a web browser using your login information.
- Set your password by clicking the password reset link.
- Then again open the TikTok app, Tap on “Me”, select “Sign up”, select “Use Phone/Email/Username”, after selecting “Login”.
- Enter your Email or username and password.
Congratulation, you have successfully login to the TikTok account.
Reset TikTok account password in case you forgot your email id
In case you have more than two email ids and you are confused about which one you have used to sign up then here is a guide to finding out which email id you have used to sign up.
- Just open G-mail app on your mobile.
- Search for TikTok.
- Select the mail from the TikTok team.
- Select to me and there you will see your email id using which you have previously Logged in to your TikTok account.
Steps for TikTok Login with Facebook account
TikTok also allows its users to log in to TikTok Account using the Facebook credential. This is also the best and simple way. We always suggest to everyone that if in any app or on any website you have the option to Login with Facebook, then you should use it. Because it is very difficult to remember so many passwords.
Above all, it saves your time too as it imports all the necessary information like name, date of birth, and so on from your social media account. So, if you are interested to know TikTok Login with a Facebook account. Here is the step-by-step guide.
- Open the TikTok app on your Mobile.
- Then select “Me” given in the lower right corner of the app.
- Select “Sign up”, then select “Log in” written next to the “Already have an account”.
- Then select “Continue with Facebook”.
- It will open the Facebook Homepage.
- Enter your Facebook credentials and select “Login”.
- Then TikTok will ask you to access your Facebook account personal information like username etc.
Accept that You’ve successfully signed into your TikTok account, so congrats.
Steps for TikTok Instagram Login.
Similar to TikTok, Instagram is a well-liked platform for sharing and making short videos. However, Instagram users referred to it as a story. The sole distinction between TikTok and Instagram is that TikTok uses data from the videos you are watching to propose content at random from all creators.
If you wish to view someone else’s videos and stories on Instagram, you must first access their account. You must also follow them in order to see their suggested videos on your timeline.
- Instagram is therefore a further convenient method for accessing your TikTok account.
- But if you want to use TikTok Login with Instagram, you must have an Instagram account.
- The login process is essentially the same.
- Here is the procedure in detail.
Run the TikTok app.
- After choosing “Me,” choose “Sign up.”
- Select “Log in” (written in red) in the new window.
- “Continue with Instagram” should be chosen.
- Log in using your Instagram credentials.
- Accept the app’s request for permission, or use Facebook in this place instead.
- Congratulations, friend. You’ve successfully logged into Instagram and TikTok.
How to TikTok Login with a Google Account
This approach is the simplest of the ones we’ve examined, even easier than the first. Since everyone who owns an Android smartphone also has a Gmail account. There aren’t many Android users out there without a Gmail account. Here are the detailed steps for logging into your TikTok account.
- To access TikTok
- You must have a Gmail account to log in with Google, so establish one first if you don’t already have one.
- Next, launch the TikTok app.
- From the home screen, choose “Me.”
- Next, click “Sign Up.”
- Select “Login” from the menu that appears at the bottom of the home screen after that.
- Select “Continue with Google” after that.
- The listing of emails That you have logged into on your mobile device will appear in a new window that will appear.
- Choose the email address you want to use to log in.
- You already have. You can now begin uploading videos to TikTok.
These are the five methods for logging into your TikTok account. We did our best to include all of the steps that are needed to log in to a TikTok account. However, if for some reason, you have trouble logging into your account, Please feel free to contact us using the comment box below. We’ll be glad to assist you.
If you enjoyed it, please share this post on social media with your friends if you enjoyed it. And please let us know if you think we missed something. We’ll make the article current. Your insightful comments on how we might improve and the subjects you want us to write about in the future are always appreciated.
FAQs Questions and Answers
Is there a different way to access your TikTok account besides the ones you’ve listed here?
Yes, utilising Twitter is another option to access your TikTok account. Please let us know in a comment if you have any questions regarding this strategy. If we need to, we’ll write a new article about how to log in to TikTok with Twitter, or we’ll update this one.
How do I register for a TikTok account?
Install the TikTok app on your phone in order to establish a TikTok account. When you launch the TikTop app, it will provide you with a series of questions, including which language you wish to view the video in.
- You can either choose the right response or skip these questions.
- Then choose “Sign up” from the profile menu.
- A TikTok account can be created in a variety of ways.
- You can use your Google Account, phone number, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to log in.
- Choose one of them, then input your login information to create your account.
How can I completely remove my TikTok account?
Permanently deleting the TikTok account is fairly simple. You can only delete your TikTok account if your cellphone number is linked to it.
- Simply launch the TikTok app and select the “Me” icon.
- In the upper right hand corner, click the three dots, then choose “Privacy and Settings” before choosing “Manage My Account.”
- Choose to think about deleting your account now.
- Select “Transmit Code” after confirming that you want to remove your account.
- A code will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Type that code in.
- Additionally, your TikTok account will be permanently erased.
If you’re having trouble getting rid of your TikTok account for good, you can leave a comment below. We’ll do our best to respond as quickly as we can.
Please take note when TikTok occasionally notifies you that your account will be deactivated after 30 days. In the interim, you can log in again with the same passwords to retrieve your account if you change your mind. Otherwise, avoid logging in because the TikTok team will remove your account after 30 days.