Keeping your device drivers updated is crucial nowadays to avoid facing performance related issues. But updating device drivers manually is out of question for most individuals as most us lack the time and technical expertise to do so.
Therefore, we tend to depend on tools like the Auslogics Driver Updater. Though this can be a favorite tool, yet one of its major drawbacks is the lack of guarantee of installing the original manufacturer drivers on the Computer. This makes users look for Auslogics Driver Updater alternatives.
In this site, we’ll inform you concerning the best driver updater software which may serve as efficient replacement tools to the Auslogics Driver Updater.
10 Excellent Auslogics Driver Updater Alternatives in 2020.
Let’s learn about the qualities and advantages of this Auslogics Driver Updater similar applications below.
1. Bit Driver Updater
The Bit Driver Updater tool is just one of the best Auslogics Driver Updater alternatives that could update your system drivers at the same shot after installing the tool in your system. The best thing about this tool is that it also boosts the computer functionality and hardware functioning tremendously and looks after your PC’s health efficiently. Let us know about its other prime offerings:
Distinctive features of Bit Driver Updater:
- This tool is compatible with the Windows OS.
- It is capable of fast and precise scanning and detection of bad drivers.
- The tool offers an extensively updated driver database with genuine drivers.
- Comes with a smart system optimizer to optimize and stabilize the PC.
- It backs up all the device drivers that can be restored when needed.
- Offers round the clock customer assistance.
2. ITL Driver Updater
ITL Driver Updater is a top rated tool with exquisite features and advantages. This tool thus serves as another amazing Auslogics driver updater alternative. With a clean and user friendly interface, that tool updates your system drivers mechanically, thereby saving you in the manual effort and time loss. Let us know the offerings of this impeccable tool in detail:
Distinctive features of ITL Driver Updater:
- Real-time automatic scans help in detecting faulty drivers quickly.
- You can also schedule customized scans with this tool.
- Offers one-click update feature to update all the flagged drivers at once.
- Users can backup the existing drivers and restore them when required.
- The database contains more than 160000 WHQL certified device drivers.
- An exclusion list helps users to exclude certain drivers from scanning.
- Round the clock technical support is available.
- The tool is available in more than 11 languages.
3. Driver Magic
Driver Magic can be regarded as another best Auslogics Driver Updater alternative due to its advanced computer optimization capabilities that can make your PC smooth, stable, and quick. Let’s take a Fast look at its intriguing features:
Distinctive features of Driver Magic:
- The tool installs genuine drivers.
- The tool has a humongous driver database.
- Cleans invalid registry entries with just one click.
- The Startup Manager boosts the startup time of your PC.
- This tool offers web protection to keep your system safe while browsing.
4. Quick Driver Updater
If you are trying to get the best Auslogics Driver Updater alternative, then you are able to go for the Quick Driver Updater as it offers many clever features to maintain the system drivers upgraded.
Distinctive features of Quick Driver Updater:
- The layout and design of the tool is wonderful.
- Optimizes PC performance by fixing the driver-related issues efficiently.
- Downloads only official versions of the device drivers.
- Improves the performance of the games.
5. Driver Easy
Our next pick is Driver Easy, a Topnotch software similar to Auslogics Driver Updater. Apart from being an innovative tool for handling The drivers, this tool is also capable of several more functions that Makes it a worthy Auslogics Driver Updater alternative.
Distinctive features of Driver Easy:
- This tool lets you scan your system even in offline mode.
- Offers backup and restore features.
- Offers the option of one-click update to save time.
- Has a highly updated driver database.
6. Avast Driver Updater
You can also consider utilizing Avast Driver Updater tool as an Auslogics Driver Updater alternative as this tool is easy to install and Setup and is safe to use as it is free from any kind of malware. It Doesn’t have some hidden applications that install mechanically along Using the tool. Let us look at its other offerings that are glorious:
Distinctive features of Avast Driver Updater:
- Installs driver updates in a scaled manner to minimize hardware issues.
- Consumes less system resources.
- Users can obtain the driver source detail information.
- Lets users restore functions by reverting system changes.
- Operates in the background silently.
7. Driver Genius
If you want your device drivers to be updated in a jiffy, then Driver Genius is the ultimate tool that you should get as an Auslogics Driver Updater alternative. With a simplistic and intuitive interface, This tool provides many useful features that are described below:
Distinctive features of Driver Genius:
- You can find drivers for almost all system related peripherals and software.
- Offers plenty of optimization tools.
- Includes a device diagnostic tool to treat hardware problems easily.
- You can restore your system to an earlier stable version with this tool.
- Installs drivers from trusted sources only.
8. Ashampoo Driver Updater
If your Personal Computer is suffering Because of Obsolete, outworn, or Lost Hardware drivers and you are trying to find an alternative to the Auslogics Driver Updater tool, then you can go for the Ashampoo Driver Updater.
Distinctive features of Ashampoo Driver Updater:
- Easy to install and use.
- You can update drivers in a single click.
- Supports backup and restore features.
- Offers a way to exclude certain drivers from scanning.
9. Driver Booster
Driver Booster is just another capable tool which can serve as a good replacement for Auslogics Driver Updater applications since it boosts the system functionality seamlessly by fixing the old and corrupted drivers.
Distinctive features of Driver Booster:
- PC Optimizer cleans junk files, registry entries and resolves system issues easily.
- Offers a disk defragmenter to optimize the computer’s boot time.
- Comes with an in-built password manager.
- Helps restore the PC to a previous point in time to resolve abrupt errors.
10. Smart Driver Updater
Smart Driver Updater is just another good Auslogics Driver Updater alternative that may operate utilizing less system resources and make the Computer function incredibly fast and smooth. Wondering how? Let us find out more in the features below:
Distinctive features of Smart Driver Updater:
- Installs only OEM drivers from an extensive database.
- Helps to schedule scans as per user requirements.
- This tool smoothly resolves compatibility issues between newly installed drivers and the existing hardware.
- Backup and restore feature and driver exclusion list are its other notable offerings.
Boost PC Performance with Auslogics Driver Updater Alternatives
On a concluding note, we can say that the Auslogics Driver Updater Alternative utilities advocated in the above article would be capable Of resolving all your driver related needs efficiently and economically. Thus, the updated drivers can not only boost the Computer performance but Also stabilize the operation of this set-up.
So, go ahead and download the tool that suits your needs the most and experience your own PC like never before.
Do Inform us your thoughts, queries, and suggestions from the comments section below. Additionally, subscribe to our newsletter to get more tech related Sites and latest news updates.
- Top 15 Best Free Android Apps 2020
- The 15 Best Free Movie Apps to Watch Movies Online in 2020
- 15 Best Android emulator in 2020
- Best Roblox Games to Try in 2020
- How to Fix Steam not Opening on your Computer
- The Best Home Theater Speakers in 2020
- Ways To Protect Yourself Against Cybercrime
- Top 5 Sites Like Photomosh for Windows, Android, and iOS