UFC has a tremendous fan base all over the world and is by far the most popular mixed martial arts event.
However, the event is broadcast on certain networks in specific nations, some of which are region-locked as well as others. This implies that if you do not live in one of these nations, you will undoubtedly miss out on all of the live action.
To make matters worse, sponsors and service providers are opting to preserve the most significant UFC on Kodi contests as paid events. It implies that you will be unable to directly stream UFC bouts on your device.
For the privilege of attending a match, you must pay a fee. This is referred to as Pay Per View (PPV) (Pay Per View).
As a result, users began looking for free places to watch UFC fights online. Here’s when the UFC on Kodi streaming service comes in handy.
How to Install and Configure the GOTO UFC Add-On to View UFC on Kodi
Now that you’ve reviewed the finest Kodi add-ons for watching the upcoming UFC fights, here’s how to get everything set up. Before we get started, it’s important to know that events like these are only available to people who live in specific regions. Pay-per-view digital content, such as UFC events, is a paid event that is broadcast live to customers through specific channels in specified countries. As a result, anyone who circumvent this restriction by viewing UFC on Kodi may find themselves the subject of a DMCA notice.
This is why we strongly advise you to use a virtual private network (VPN).The VPN will allow you to stream UFC 266 on Kodi without the worry that your ISP will discover that you are viewing copyrighted material on the internet.
It will also ensure that you are safe while you are participating in the stream’s activities. To get this out of the way, here’s how to set up the UFC Kodi GOTO addon on the Kodi streaming media player:
- Start Kodi and navigate to the “Settings” menu.
- Navigate to the File Manager and select the Add Source option.
- Click on NONE> and then type into the address bar.
- Click on the OK button after giving the file a name.
- Return to the Settings menu, and then select Add-ons.
- Choose Install from Zip File from the drop-down menu.
- Select the same zip file that you previously inserted by clicking on the link.
- Once the software is installed, return to the main menu and select Install from Repository.
- Navigate to Where The Monsters Live > Video Add-Ons > Where The Monsters Live.
- Select GOTO from the drop-down menu and then click on Install.
- Keep waiting for the add-on to finish installing; it shouldn’t take too long.
- Return to the Kodi home page and select GOTO from the add-ons menu.
- Navigate to Sports Streams > International Sports > MMA Live to begin watching.
- The stream will commence when you click on the Main Card and select any of the links.
- Make sure to double-check whether links are functional, as there will be a handful of them loaded live throughout the allocated time period.
List of Kodi UFC addons that are still operational in 2021
1 – Fight Club Addon
The Most Important Features of the Fight Club Addon Talking about UFC additions and not including Fight Club is a nasty and insensitive thing to do. Fight Club is an all-in-one extension that allows you to access everything related to professional wrestling and the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). It comes from the Stream Army, and we have all seen and heard about their high-quality work since the dawn of time. If an addon comes from Stream Army, you may be sure that it is of high quality.
With the help of the Fight Night addon, you will be able to find sections for the UFC such as Latest Events, Live UFC, Live WWE Streams, WWE Raw, WWE Superstars, TNA Pay Per Views, UFC Fight Night, UFC Pay Per Views, Ring of Honor Pay Per Views, and many more. The UFC on Kodi Fight Night addon is available for both iOS and Android devices, and it is free.
2. Alpha Quadrant
Alpha Quadrant Sports has a number of notable achievements. Accessing and installing RubyJewelWizard can be done sports channels and live sports feeds are the most suitable for this device. Despite the fact that Alpha Quadrant Sports does not have a special UFC on Kodi addon, it does include sections for Sports News, Documentaries, Live Sports Channels, Live Sports Feeds, and Sports Replays, among other things.
3. Delta Quadrant
The most important aspects of the Delta Quadrant Accessing and installing RubyJewelWizard can be done Best for: Live TV and Kodi material that is all-in-one.
A bundle of IPTV channels, 24/7 Live TV channels, and a TubiTV section are all available in one click with Delta Quadrant’s all-in-one sports add-on. In addition to sports, it includes sections for movies, television shows, YouTube theatre, and other entertainment. Installing the Delta Quadrant on Kodi is simple.
4. Planet MMA
Planet MMA, formerly known as UFC Finest, is a comprehensive add-on for UFC fans that includes a variety of games and activities. It is the best of all the add-ons available for the same purpose, and it is the most popular.
It provides free access to live UFC events, such as UFC fights, on a regular basis.
In addition to this, you may watch documentaries, television series, and highlights from UFC events. Everything from UFC is captured and sent right to your Kodi box using this addon. See our installation guide for instructions on how to add Planet MMA to Kodi.
5. Sports World
Sports World is not only a UFC addition, but it is also a one-stop shop for practically every sport imaginable.
Sports World is a mature addon for Kodi, and as a result, you will encounter few if any errors while exploring the Sports World library.
The addon is user-friendly since it provides a navigation system that is simple to use. Right on the front page, you can find connections to the most popular sports in the country. For UFC fans, there is a section specifically dedicated to these fights.
6 .The Dogs Have a Bollocks
UFC and mixed martial arts (MMA) are two of the most popular sports to watch on Kodi and Dogs Bollocks is one of the add-ons that allows you to do just that.
It is widely regarded as one of the most useful UFC add-ons available to fans throughout the world.
In addition to the UFC on kodi, the Dogs Bollocks Kodi addon allows you to watch wrestling and boxing matches.
7. A place of refuge
Sanctuary is a new game mode that replaces the popular Oblivion. A vast variety of streaming content, including UFC, can be accessed using the addon’s capabilities. Sanctuary offers a diverse selection of sports channels, making it easy for you to find the one you’re looking for. The addon is available for purchase from the Sanctuaryrepo (Click for a complete step by step guide on Sanctuary addon).
UFC on Kodi | Best addons for UFC 265: Lewis vs. Gane | UFC on Kodi | UFC 265: Lewis vs. Gane
Here’s how to watch Ufc on Kodi fights live on Kodi:
- Subscribe to the VPN service (move to step 2 if you already have.)
- Kodi VPN configuration with VPN
- With the use of a VPN, you can change your IP address to that of the United Kingdom or the United States.
- Install the Planet MMA Addon from the Supremacy repository on your computer.
- It’s simple to watch UFC on Kodi fights live on Kodi without any effort.
- It is possible to watch the UFC on Kodi without having to worry about geo-restrictions or legal entanglements.
Make use of a UFC VPN to watch the fights with complete internet freedom!