PayPal Credit Card payments through Synchrony Bank, PayPal provides two different credit card options that may be used to make transactions wherever that Mastercard is accepted. The PayPal credit line, which enables you to postpone payment on your PayPal transactions, is different from these cards.
How to Add a Credit Card to a PayPal Account
The PayPal Extras Mastercard currently gives three points on petrol and restaurant purchases, two points on PayPal and eBay purchases, and one point on all other transactions. The PayPal Cash Back Mastercard currently offers 2 percent cash back on all purchases. If you don’t pay off the entire debt on your regular credit card, interest will be charged. Learn more about the many methods of paying with your credit card by reading on.
How can I manage my PayPal Credit Card Payment?
When you link your credit card to your PayPal account, you can access your monthly statements on PayPal’s website, just like you do with regular Credit Cards.
There are four different methods you may pay your bill using either your PayPal balance or your bank account:
- mobile application
None of these choices need payment. You may always call PayPal customer care at 888-221-1161 if you need assistance making a payment.
How to Use an App to Make a PayPal Credit Card Payment?
You can pay your bill using the PayPal mobile app in just a few easy steps:
- In the PayPal app, select “Manage PayPal Credit.”
- Then click “Make a Payment.”
- Choose the amount of your payment.
- Choose a source of funds for your payment.
- Decide on a payment date.
- Click “Pay.”
How to Make an Online PayPal Credit Card Payment?
Online bill payment could be the quickest and simplest option once you’ve linked your Credit Cards to your PayPal account.
This is how you do it:
- Enter your PayPal account information.
- Click “Make a Payment” under “PayPal Credit” on the left side of the page.
- Select the payment’s amount, mode, and due date.
- You have the option to utilise your bank account or your PayPal balance to make a payment in this area.
- To continue, click.
- Review your payment information.
- Tap “Pay.”
If you’d like, you can also set up automatic PayPal payments under the “Make a Payment” area.
You may set up recurring payments to cover your whole statement balance or only the minimum amount required each month. Payments will be made using the PayPal wallet’s verified bank account.
How to Send a PayPal Credit Card Payment via Mail?
You may still pay your bill the old-fashioned way, by mail, even if PayPal is at the forefront of internet commerce.
- Send a money order or cheque to the following address:
- The PayPal Credit
- P.O. Box 71202
- 28272-1202 in Charlotte
- Late fees for using your PayPal credit cards.
- It’s crucial to send your PayPal credit payment by the due date.
- PayPal may charge a late fee of up to $27 if you fail to pay at least the minimum by the payment due date.
- Over the subsequent six billing cycles, you risk incurring a cost of up to $37 if you continue to skip payments over the next six billing cycles, you’ll face a fee of up to $37.
Making a Phone Payment with a Credit Card for PayPal
- Anytime is a good moment to make a phone-based PayPal payment.
- Call the toll-free number shown on the back of your card to make a phone payment.
- Have your bank account details and credit card number on available.
- To pay your bill, you will be sent to an automated system.
- To arrange your phone payment, follow the on-screen instructions.