Everyone knows about Instagram that is a social app, and it started in 2010. It has evolved from a photo-sharing social app to a valuable marketing platform. Many brands use this social app to target prospective customers. This article will help you to take a look at what makes this social app as useful as a marketing platform? How you can use Instagram to do marketing of your brand on it?
Why is Instagram one of the best platforms for brands for marketing? Nowadays, Instagram has become one of the popular social app with massive active users. In April 2019, there were over one billion active users on Instagram. This reason is not enough for you to get started. Check out our following Instagram statistics.
- Instagram has a monthly 2 million advertisers and round about 25 million business accounts.
- 44% of Instagram users use this platform to search and discover many brands.
- 53% of users of Instagram follow their favorite brands on it.
- Round, about 95 million posts are created daily on this platform.
Recently, Instagram has introduced many new features that make Instagram even more effective marketing place. There is a large number of people on the site having a large number of followers. With the right strategy and plan, you also can become a powerful brand. Maintaining your presence on any social media to increase brand awareness and engagement is very important.
Instagram Marketing tips and easy ways to get started:
Instagram is the new way of marketing, and it also allows you to build followership through both organic and paid methods. Sharing original, relevant, and engaging content and ideas are the essential things on this dynamic platform. Just follow the steps that we have listed for your guidance.
- Optimize your Instagram profile to a business profile.
- Create engaging content.
- Post product teasers.
- Make your feed flow.
- Use free Instagram tools.
- Try the carousel features.
- Create sponsored ads.
- Use Instagram stories.
- Write more extended captions on your every post.
- Creative content.
- Use an optimal number of hashtags.
- Create videos.
- Make a partnership with influencers who have already built an audience with a large following.
- Try to collect the user-submitted photos.
- Use interactive, branded hashtags.
- Try to make posts on the right time and avoid over-posting
- Track the right metrics and always keep an eye on what the growth rate of your followers looks like.
Nowadays, Instagram has dominated social media. It is a place for sharing photos having 800 million monthly users. By following the steps mentioned above, you can quickly achieve your target. Switch your Instagram profile to a business profile. Switching the business profile gives you tons of free tools and insights.
Take advantage of these free tools and check out your audience’s demographics like their age, gender, location, and most active hours.
Posting product teasers will give you a significant advantage to urge people to buy your products or services without being overly pushy.
Turn your posts into sponsored ads to reach the target audience. Follow the users that already have a massive number of followers because their followers trust their recommendations.
Lastly, keep an eye on follower’s likes, follower’s growth rate, and engagement rate to see how your Instagram marketing efforts are paying off.
- 5 Best PS4 Emulators Install In Windows 10 PC
- 10 Xbox 360 Emulators Install in Windows 10 PC
- Best 14 BlueStacks Alternative To Run Android Apps On PC
- Windows 10 Search Not Working? Try These Fixes
- FastPeopleSearch Alternatives & Similar Websites and Apps
- BatManStream Top 10 Best Alternatives of Batman Stream
- How to Fix Chromium Will Not Uninstall on Windows 10