If you’re a fan of the game, you’ll know that the only way to get your hands on the prize is to play the game. Therefore, I discovered that many individuals are seeking JoinMyQuiz, yet nobody appears to find it when doing research on some of these problems.
I decided to research this issue more in order to determine what is on my quiz and where to locate it.
What is JoinMyQuiz.com?
In order to build puzzles and share them with friends, family, and coworkers, users often utilize the website JoinMyQuiz. This platform and Kahoot are quite similar.
I’ve created several quizzes in the past (like two or three years ago) using this website and shared them online with my admirers. At that point, all you have to do is input your email and personal information while creating a new profile. Using the secret code, you may then start producing trivia and sharing it with others all around the world.
What happened to Joinmyquiz?
Joinmyquiz.com (JMQ) is no longer active. The website will send you to quizizz.com if you visit it. Therefore, we may infer that either JoinMyQuiz was purchased by Quizizz or JMQ moved its website to Quizizz.
However, JMQ and this new website have a lot of similarities. Online tests can be taken by creating a new account.
To give you even more of an idea, Quizizz was created by Deepak Joy Cheenath and Ankit Gupta. They are located in India’s Bengaluru. Wikipedia states that they launched this website in 2015.
How can I register for a Quizizz account?
Open the official Quizlet website at https://quizizz.com/join first.
- Then enter the required information, including your name, email address, and password.
- Log into your account after that.
- In case you forget your email address, establish a strong password now.
- You must create an account in order to check your scorecard and level and to contribute new questions for this game.
How can I run a live quiz on JoinMyQuiz?
The only way to know for sure if you’re going to get a job is if you’re the one who creates the quizzes. Here is how it works:
- Look for a pre-made quiz using Explore or My Library. To host a live quiz, click on it.
- Choose to Launch a live test and select a mode:
In the traditional mode, students advance at their own pace, while you may view a scoreboard and real-time results. In Classic, there are three modes:
The traditional approach, in which each student competes on their own time and speed,
- Team: Students respond at their own rate, but team points are tallied.
- TTest: This is the typical testing mode, and login is necessary.
Instructor-paced mode: “Set the tempo so that everyone works through each question at the same time.”
- Click on Continue and copy the join code that is created to provide to pupils.
- To join the game, students visit joinmyquiz.com and input the code and their name. Teachers may also send the code straight to Microsoft Teams, Twitter, Google Classroom, Schoology, Canvas, or by email.
How may Quizizz be used in a classroom?
Quizzes may be used in a variety of ways in the classroom. Here are a few ideas:
Use it as a tool for formative evaluation. Make games and quizzes that evaluate students’ understanding of the information being taught. Utilize the Reports tool to assess each student’s performance and develop a personalized intervention strategy. Report insights can also assist you in locating areas where learning difficulties are present and designing corrective actions accordingly.
- Invite other educators to work with you on developing joint assignments and quizzes.
- Utilize polls to gather input from students and include them in decision-making over matters relating to their daily learning.
- Please encourage students to design tests and present them live for the class to take.
- Quizzes can be used as exit ticket exercises to evaluate students’ learning.
- Use Quizlet games for digital storytelling and book reviews.
- Examine the past knowledge of the pupils about the ideas you plan to teach.
- Utilize Quizizz to present new subjects in entertaining and engaging ways.
- Use quizzes to spark conversation or writing.
- By allowing students to complete prescribed tests in the digital format of their choice, you may promote multimodal learning.
- Ask students to use Draw to create illustrative sketches of their responses.
Benefits of Participating in My Quiz Game
You may gain more information with the help of this program.
Additionally, candidates can assess their expertise against that of their acquaintances.
- You will undoubtedly be able to respond to every question in any game.
- It will also help you feel more confident.
- Participants can converse with others their own age from all around the world.
- Prizes and awards are given to qualifiers by the show producers.
- You may increase your familiarity with a variety of languages, current events, and other crucial topics.
- Additionally, players can expand their vocabulary.
Observe these procedures to distribute quizzes you’ve written or edited:
- Go to Quizlet and sign in.
- From the left pane, select My Library.
- Click on Share after choosing the quiz you wish to share.
- put email addresses in
- ‘The ‘Can View’ and ‘Can Edit’ buttons should be clicked adjacent to the email address dialog box. Every email address listed in the dialogue box is covered by these choices.
If necessary, enable the public connection by clicking Share.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Q.Who may take part in this JoinMyQuiz Game?
All students and anyone else interested in expanding their knowledge are welcome to take part in the show.
The courses include math, history, current events, science, music, many languages, and others.