Screen brightness is the purpose of insomnia and eyestrain. But lots of applications in recent times are adding help for the dark theme. iTunes is one such application that can be accessed in a dark theme. By default, the iTunes dark mode interface is bright, white, and attractive during the day. But, it is the same total the time, and it mostly holds during the night. It is difficult to view the iTunes dark mode interface when at low light or night. Opportunely, iTunes added dark mode support, and it is visually appealing and user-friendly for the user’s eyes. By authorizing iTunes dark mode, the bright interface will get a darker appearance. Find more advice on how to enable iTunes dark mode 2020 from here.
iTunes Dark Mode
Dark mode on this application functions the same as the standard dark mode. i.e., the bright light and the interface will get a dark theme or history. With this, the words on iTunes will get white color while the background will be black. Authorizing dark mode on iTunes will save your eyes from blue light, eye strain and get away from sleep issues.
How to use iTunes Dark Mode?
The steps given below will example you through setting dark mode.
iTunes Night Mode on macOS
Make sure your Mac Computer has updated with macOS Mojave to enable iTunes dark mode 2020.
Notes: Updating to Mojave will enable the dark mode by default. But, if you have skipped the steps, then do the system given below.
(1) Hold the Apple logo from the left corner of the protection.
(2) Select System Preferences from the list of alternatives.
(3) Tap on General on the set-up preferences window.
(4) Choose Dark in Appearance section on the General window.
Choose Dark Mode
(5) Begin iTunes on Mac, and it will be possible in the night mode.
Tip! To enable dark mode during the night, select set-up Preferences > choose Desktop & Screen Saver alternative. On the next cover, select Dynamic Desktop (window showing day and night icon)
iTunes Dark Mode on Windows PC
Follow the steps given here on Windows Computer to enable a dark theme and use iTunes.
(1) Utilize the Windows 10 search bar to launch Settings from Start.
(2) Choose the Personalization option.
(3) Select Colors on the next screen.
Tap on Colors
(4) Select the Dark option under Choose your default application mode.
Choose Dark Mode
(5) Now launch iTunes on your Windows Computer, and it will be possible in the dark theme.
Review how to Turn on Dark Mode on Windows 10 here.
Do This Option
When you find iTunes isn’t working, select on dark mode, we recommend using third-party repair devices. It includes
- iMyFone TunesFix
That’s the end of enabling dark theme on iTunes dark mode. Follow the steps on either of the desktop policies to work on iTunes with a dark theme.