Instagram recently delivered a function that helps you to take a bundle of your Instagram information whilst you go away the app. The social media platform turned into form of pressured to launch this option after Britain’s exit from the EU. Reportedly, after the Brexit, major tech organizations like Google and facebook are moving their data from the United Kingdom to the united states. So if you have been planning to go away Instagram, you gained’t go away absolutely empty-exceeded now.
Now, the function works precisely how you expect it to paintings. So, via the usage of this selection you will be capable of search out a copy of everything you have got executed at the platform to-pass. The data will include all of the posts you have shared, the feedback you wrote, your profile info, and “extra”.
How to Download Instagram Data
The feature lies in the “Privacy and Security” tab of the “Settings” menu and here is how you can get your copy of data from Instagram:
- Go to the “Download Your Data” page on Instagram, which the developers recently added.
- Enter your email address associated with your Instagram account in the text field and click “Next”
- Enter your Instagram password on the following page.
- Finally, click the “Request Download” button.
Now, what this feature does is, it creates a single, comprehensive file containing all your Instagram information. According to the data download page, the developers can take up to 48 hours of time to gather all the data. Once they are done, they will create a file and send a link to that file directly in your email.
Now, once you place your request for data download the first time, you cannot place the same for the second time for that account. The data download page reads, “We can only work on one request from your account at a time,”.
When you try to place a second request from an account, the page will deny your request saying “You Can’t Request Another Download”.
So, if you are thinking of leaving the popular picture-sharing platform, despite its recent feature upgrades like saving live IGTV videos or the “Guides” to wellness content, you will have a parting gift. Even if you don’t leave the platform, you can check out what data of yours the Facebook-owned platform possesses.
- Latest Windows Update Bug Triggers Driver Update Loop on Windows 10
- 10 Best 75 Inch TV for 2020
- Is Coronavirus Is Impacting The Advertising Industry?
- Top 10 Best Waterproof Smartwatch in 2020
- 10 Best YTS Torrent Proxy & Mirror Sites for 2020 (100% Working Downloads)
- How to Make Steam Download Games Faster