Read how HR technology may assist franchise owners in addressing HR and benefits problems in their business.
Franchise partners are often faced with social resources and benefits issues that may be solved with a solution using HR technology that can assist improve recruiting, management, and review.
Consider the following ways HR technology could assist you to manage your franchise; however, be mindful that every device and resource noted below might not be available for your utilize by your franchise model:
Franchises Can Benefit from HR Technology
1. Improve Your Time and Attendance Records
Payment errors often occur when operators have leeway to choose when they arrived at work, the length of their differences, and what time they left at the end of the workday. Guessing leaves room for error and may occur in an employer paying for time not operated. When united as part of a comprehensive HR technology solution, time, and attendance system may help reduce these labor prices and help achieve more famous overall efficiency for your privilege.
2. Recruit Better Employees (and Reduce Turnover)
Hiring the wrong person can lead to missed revenue and productivity, while time and expenses used to hire the right candidate can be one of the best investments a company owner can make. Enhance confidence in your hiring by standardizing or streamlining your recruiting and hiring processes. With an HR solution, you can
- organize thorough job descriptions,
- define what you’re looking for in a candidate’s skill set,
- determine the benefits offered,
- communicate the candidate’s potential development, and more thoroughly screen business candidates.
Having a keen concept of what these elements look like for each position and helping candidates know what to expect may help you more easily complete your search and find the right person for the office. Conducting pre-employment screening and appellant tracking with HR technology may additionally improve your hiring and onboarding processes.
3. Offer Competitive Benefits
What are you taking to set yourself apart from different organizations to attract and retain talent? The following benefits may support differentiate your franchise:
- Employees value their time outside of the service. Does your franchise offer aggressive vacation time, paid time off policies, sick time, and holidays?
- Does your franchise offer health benefits and a 401(k) plan? Employees highly value these traditional benefits notwithstanding of industry.
- Be productive. Even seemingly small benefits such as lunches out or gift cards (when you keep in mind the tax implications) may make a difference when a high-performer considers working for or staying with your franchise.
4. Improve Your Human Resource (HR) Processes
Extra efficient HR processes may boost your franchise in several key areas:
- Fewer payroll errors. Automation can make inaccuracies less common.
- Improved security. Maintaining track of security updates through your HR solution may help your organization become less vulnerable to security breaches.
- I was saving cash. Innovative and reliable technology can lessen the time employees spend sidestepping outmoded technology, leading to more famous productivity and reduced business prices.
5. Spend More Time on Your Business
As a franchise owner, you are absolutely busy. However, busy does not mean productive. What if you didn’t have to take full responsibility for recruiting, training, and maintaining your staff? Running a franchise is your expertise; keeping up with application updates, government regulations, tax changes, and other non-core competencies may prevent you from spending time on managing the business itself. The right HR solution could help you more fully focus on the success of your business.