If you feel like traditional luxury and diving watches are a little too basic for your requirements, you might want to turn your attention to best wood watches. They’re an unconventional and attention drawing alternative to more run of the mill timepieces, and you also don’t need to spend a fortune to get a decent pair. But that doesn’t imply that you can not get duped by under-priced or overpriced best wooden watches.
You deserve to have the ability to shop with confidence, Keep reading our guide to learn about 8 of the best wooden watch models available in 2020 and learn all the tips and tricks that you need to know when shopping for a best wooden watch.
8 Best Wooden Watches – Reviews
1. CUCOL Mens Best Wooden Watches
Cucol wooden watches are one of the top choices if you want to share a best wood watch as a gift for a loved one. They’re finely crafted and beautiful, and they come in a classy gift box crafted from Japanese bamboo. But the most relieving thing is these watches don’t have to cost you a fortune either. These wood watches are available for less than $25 a piece, so they’re an equally great way to treat yourself. The design on this best wood watch is about as simple as can be: stripping out any numbering in favor of simple tic marks and making use of a cowhide leather strap that lends the entire watch a very rustic aesthetic. Cucol boosts that the internal battery can last anywhere between a year and two years on a single charge.
- Made from eco-friendly bamboo natural wood
- Can be etched with a personal message
- 12 to 24 month battery life
- Backed by a quality guarantee
2. BOBO BIRD Wooden Stylish Watch
The Bobo Bird is like a prototype for what wooden watches could and should be. It strips out unnecessary flourishes in favor of a simple profile and functional design, but despite the spartan accessorizing, Bobo has seen fit to include three chronograph subdials into this wooden watch. The features in these black chronographs include a date window as well as a timer and dual time display. The hands themselves are luminous, and the watch face itself can light up to provide you with the guidance you need during dark nights. Because while this may look like a basic wooden watch on the surface, it comes packed with most of the essential features that more adventurous personalities could need.
- Available for under $50
- Comes with a bamboo wood gift box
- Three chronograph subdials
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
3. Maui Kool Analog Large Face Best Wood Watch
The Kaanapali Series by Maui Cool arguably has the loudest personality of any wooden watch on our list. While the case and band are made entirely from wood, the face itself is presented in a range of loud colors with the Maui Cool logo featuring prominently. While it won’t be the right fit for someone, plenty will love the bold sensibilities of these wooden watches. Each band is designed in a color to match the face, and there’s even a chronograph built right in for more accurate time tracking purposes. Maui Kool watches are all designed in the United States and delivered in a bamboo wood box that makes them the perfect choice for a gift list.
- Available in seven bright designs
- Easy to remove or expand links
- Watches made in the United States
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
4. WOGREZ Sentai Handmade Vintage Quartz best Wooden Watch
The Sentai offers a basic design at a fair price that offers some great features beneath its spartan exterior. These handcrafted natural best wood watches are the real thing: consistent in their operation, beautiful in their design, and available in six different types of wood, each with their own distinct coloration and grain patterning. The links are completely wood as well but make use of a metal folding clasp so they can adjust to suit the size of your wrist with ease, and each watch is tested to be hypo-allergenic and non-toxic. The Miyota movement is quiet but reliable, and the hands are luminous so you can read the time even in the dark.
- Offered in six different styles
- Completely handcrafted design
- Easy to read luminous pointer
- Backed by a full one year warranty
5. Bewell W086B Mens Wooden Watch Analog Quartz
Wooden watches offer a truly distinct aesthetic that helps them stand apart from more traditional watches, but Bewell’s watch sticks out even in the wood watch market. This is one of the best wood watches we’ve seen thanks to the rich texture of its design which really make both the face and the wooden bracelet links really pop. Made from wood sourced entirely from Africa, the W086B is hand-crafted to ensure that each one is unique and set to meet the standards that customers expect. The links are removable so that you can adjust the watch to fit your wrist, making it one of the most versatile choices for both men and women.
- Date clock at 3 o’clock
- Battery life of up to 36 months
- Bracelet is fully adjustable
- Hypo-allergenic and non-toxic
6. MUJUZE BIOSTON Handmade Best Wooden Watch
Whether you want to go with a confident or understated look, there’s going to be a best wood watch from the Uwood collection that suits your personality. They offer their watches in different types of wood, and each comes with a different colored face that’s designed to complement the coloring and wood grain texture of the watch.The results run the gamut from ostentatious to muted, but all of them make use of the same beautiful gold minute markers and hands to lend the watch a distinctive sense of class that’s absent in many other best wood watches. Bioston uses high-quality mineral glass to protect the face and ensure resistance to scratching.
- Available in six designs
- Gorgeous gold accent work
- Comfortable folding clasp
- Protected by hard mineral glass
7. Tree People Best Wooden Watch
With its soft cow leather strap and simply minimalist design, this best wood watch from Tree People feels great to wear while also looking good around the office or on the street. Despite being made from lightweight real wood, it’s incredibly resistant to weather conditions and designed to last for years. That’s an especially good thing given that the battery is designed to last up to five years on one charge. In that respect, it may be the best deal on our guide to best wood watches, but if you find yourself disappointed with the quality, there’s no need to worry. Tree People offers a generous two year warranty backed by a 100% money back guarantee.
- Lightweight and elegant design
- Comfortable to wear leather band
- Lightweight but durable design
- Supported by a two year warranty
8. cosvog Custom Engraved Best Wooden Watches
Cosvog wants you to share their best wood watches as gifts. These watches are priced affordably at just around $30 and available in both black ebony and dark walnut wood, but the real distinguishing feature is how easy they make it to have an engraving added to their watches. You get between 8 and 20 words free of charge, and Cosvog also allows you to engrave pictures, Roman numerals, or more so that you can share a gift that’s personalized to that special someone. The strap itself is made from soft leather for a more comfortable fit, and the adjustable fit means you can be confident that it will fit your special someone perfectly.
- Available in two types of wood
- Comes with engraving free of charge
- A perfect gift choice
- Durable and long lasting build
- Tips How to Fix [pii_pn_af6c930f8fd2c0a8] Error Code in Mail?
- How to make Concrete in Minecraft & Learn easy points (2020)
- How To Fix [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234] Error Code Solution
- How To Fix [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] Error Code Solved
- Home-Loan Rates: Three Years Maximum
- Microsoft Ends Support for Windows 7 to 10: How to Upgrade for Free
- How to Get Microsoft Office for Free