Most headphones these days know how to take a beating, however the that means of durability when talking about adults is very different than when talking about kids. That’s simply one thing to don’t forget whilst you’re shopping for Best Kids Headphones, but we’re right here to help you kind out the nitty-gritty.
We’ve hand decided on 10 of the competition for Best Kids Headphones in 2020, and we’re ready that will help you understand all the important specs and features. If you’re seeking to find new headphones to your kid, you’ll find the everything you want condensed into this informative guide. And if you’re searching out greater adult Best Kids Headphones, we’ve a ton of guides to your comfort.
Top 10 Best Kids Headphones in 2020
1. Puro Sound Labs BT2200 Best Kids Headphones
“Kids” products are often treated as synonymously with “bargain basement” products. That’s not the case with the Puro Sound Labs BT2200 . These headphones may be kids, but Puro Sound Labs offers neutral sound performance that’s way better than something you’d expect for kids and which transforms this into the best kids headphones for those interested in music. Despite the serious aspirations, Puro Sound Labs has prioritized safety. The volume itself is locked at just 85 decibels, and the Bluetooth capabilities mean that older kids can tether it to their phones or tablets easily. It even comes with some pretty strong noise isolation capabilities.
- Professional grade studio sound
- 82% passive noise isolation
- Seamless wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- Backed by a one year warranty
- Uneven sound balance between cups
2. LilGadgets Volume Limited Best Kids Headphones
Most headphones aren’t designed with smaller heads in mind, but LilGadgets has the younger crowd covered. Their petite headphones are designed for use with kids 3 to 7, and it comes with the ability to attach another pair of Best Kids Headphones and listen with your kids without the need for additional cables. And you don’t have to worry about wandering hands causing an accident. The volume has been stripped back to offer a safe max of 93 decibels. And despite being almost toy-like in its design, these offer wireless audio with a decent battery life.
- Appropriate for much smaller kids
- Available in seven playful colors
- Includes port for sharing music
- Decent all around performance
- Won’t work for older kids
3. JLab JBuddies Best Kids Headphones
Even the youngest kids can wear the Jlab JBuddies. Designed for children as young as 2, these tiny Best Kids Headphones are designed for easier operating by clumsy hands thanks to a giant sized volume knob, and the ear cushions are fully hypoallergenic for the sake of keeping more sensitive skin safe, even during longer listening sessions. And while the sound here isn’t exactly studio grade, it’s still relatively decent and completely lacking in distortion. That may not be a big ask for a standard set of Best Kids Headphones, but it’s a whole lot better than you should expect for the JLab JBuddies ‘ asking price of $20.
- Supported by a lifetime warranty
- Available in five cute colors
- Volume knob is designed for small hands
- Ear cups are fully hypoallergenic
- Very bare bones in design
4. Elecder i37 Best Kids Headphones
Let’s be honest. Kids break things. Kids lose things. Kids just plain lose interest in things. And while the Elecder i37 is priced to be practically disposable, it will actually give you some of the best value around just as long as they don’t get lost. The adjustable headband means that all the kids in your family can wear these even as they start to get older, and it makes use of an easy folding design that makes it one of the Best Kids Headphones on road trips. And in addition to being surprisingly sturdy, it comes with a no tangle cord.
- Low profile and foldable form factor
- 10 cool colors and designs
- Backed by one year hassle free protection
- Band is sturdy and highly adjustable
- No volume protection built in
5. iClever HS15 Best Kids Headphones
Most kids aren’t looking for an audiophile experience, but few headphones manage to strip down the price and the features of Best Kids Headphones quite as aggressively as the HS15 from iClever. It’s both one of the best headphones for the price and a model built to meet the durability demands of younger kids as well. There are some smart choices for the sake of safety made here too.
The cords themselves are wrapped in nylon, giving rowdier kids significantly more wiggle room to be themselves without having to worry about ripping their headphones clean, and they sport a clever folding design that makes them some of the best headphones for kids who travel also. Parents and friends who want to listen in can do so by just plugging their own headphones into the extra cord built into these Best Kids Headphones.
- Dirt cheap asking price
- Best for rowdier children
- Durable fold and go design
- Cups wrapped in comfortable memory foam
6. Mpow CH6 Best Kids Headphones
Mpow is known for creating headphones that blend quality with ultra low prices, so it’s no surprise to see them on the list of the Best Kids Headphones in 2020. These headphones can fold into themselves for travel, but they offer plenty of padding, and their encompassing size means that they can continue to be of value from toddler age to the teens. Mpow has even included a microphone for making phone calls and gaming and a volume control switch that allows your kids to change music to the circumstances without running the risk of hurting their sensitive eardrums.
- One of the best prices available
- Suits a wide range of head sizes
- Extra 3.5 mm port for sharing audio
- Clear noise isolating microphone
- Interior wiring can be inconsistent
7. Snug Play+ Best Kids Headphones
Comfort is clearly the first priority with the Snug Play+ +, and they’re some of the best feeling models on the market. Relatively powerful 40 mm speaker drivers are packed in here, and the frame is sturdy enough to manage the rougher sensibilities of younger children. And with these headphones, kids can choose from a huge variety of colors and patterns.
While sharing ports are common in these devices, the Snug Play+ does something especially cool: supporting daisy chaining. With that, you can connect together multiple Best Kids Headphones models together so the whole family or the whole class can listen to music together.
- Sharing port built in every set
- Made from highly durable materials
- Great for smaller children
- Comes in over a dozen patterns
- Uncomfortable for long periods
8. CozyPhones Best Kids Headphones
You won’t find a pair of Best Kids Headphones more stylish than the CozyPhones : a value made all the more appealing by the fact that you can snatch these kids headphones up for a best in class price of $10 or less. Designed as much as a headband as a pair of headphones, the CozyPhones offer children a wide variety of fantastical creatures to choose from, and they’re all integrated well to combine imaginary adventures with your kids’ favorite music.
Just keep in mind that the low price tag may encourage children to make you collect them all. In addition to the choices featured in this model, there are also a ton of version of these Best Kids Headphones tied to official licenses like Batman and Sesame Street. There’s even a safe listening limitation on this model to greatly reduce the risk of hearing loss in children.
- Available in a variety of cool styles
- Can double as a sleep mask
- Flexible and plush design
- Supported by a money back guarantee
- Might not appeal to older children
9. PeohZarr On-Ear Best Kids Headphones
PeohZarr’s Best Kids Headphones models are bright and colorful, but they’re a lot more than just toys. All of the materials used in the construction are high quality – from the tangle free nylon cord to the highly sturdy plastic used in the construction of its chassis. That’s an especially useful inclusion when you decide to fold them up and take them with you on family vacation. The cushions have also been carefully padded. They’ll feel great even during longer listening sessions because they offer some of the best ventilation around. That cup design also helps your children block out distracting audio from the playground without needing ANC tech.
- Nylon tangle free cord
- Earcups are both soft and comfortable
- Solid passive noise isolation
- Offered in six different color schemes
- Ear cups are a little small
10. ONANOFF BuddyPhones
The audio quality of the BuddyPhones are a lot better than what you should come to expect from models built for children, but there are some other smart design choices made here as well. Three separate maximum volume levels allow you to scale from in flight mode to a more sensitive settings tailored to the needs of toddlers and other younger listeners. They’re also fully water- and sweatproof, a design decision that goes well beyond the standards in this market. It also comes with some bright and colorful unicorn stickers so owners can customize their look.
- Surprisingly solid audio quality
- Battery life of 12 hours
- Can connect to up to four devices
- Waterproof and sweatproof
- A little small, even for children
So what should you pay attention to when tracking down the best kids headphones? Ultimately, you can treat it the same as you would if you followed out list to the Best Kids Headphones all around, but you can spend significantly less time focusing on the actual quality of the specs. Frequency response may mean a big difference when listening to your classic record collection, but only older children will really notice the distinction.
- Latest Windows Update Bug Triggers Driver Update Loop on Windows 10
- 10 Best 75 Inch TV for 2020
- Is Coronavirus Is Impacting The Advertising Industry?
- Top 10 Best Waterproof Smartwatch in 2020
- 10 Best YTS Torrent Proxy & Mirror Sites for 2020 (100% Working Downloads)
- How to Make Steam Download Games Faster