Just like any serious gaming gear, monitors for PC gaming do Not always come cheap. The latest and best 4K models can easily run you hundreds dollars, but obtaining a best gaming monitor for under $150 doesn’t need to be a waste. The simple truth is that there are a whole lot of budget priced best gaming monitor available on the market, and some of them are pretty excellent.
But that does not mean all them are. We’re going to help you avoid The lemons and invest from the best gaming monitor under $150 models. We’ll start by running through 10 of the best versions and then provide You with all the advice you want to shop using much more confidence.
Top 10 Best Gaming Monitors under $150
1. Acer KG241Q Pbiip 23.6″ FHD 1ms Best Gaming Monitors
For those looking for the best responsiveness in online gaming, the Acer KG241Q Pbiip is easily one of the best gaming monitors. It promises a Response rate of just a millisecond plus a full 144 Hz refresh rate. This Monitors also packs in AMD FreeSync technology, which means that you can count on a Smoother and less jagged encounter (just as long as you’ve got an XBox One X or an AMD chip packed into your gaming PC). Thankful during those longer gaming sessions for the addition of Acer’s VisionCare technology.
- Built-in blue light protection
- Compatible with AMD FreeSync
- Six-axis color adjustment
- Fast response time and refresh rate
- Stand isn’t height adjustable
2. ASUS VS247H-P 23.6″ FHD 2ms Best Gaming Monitors
The most readily apparent thing concerning the ASUS VS247H-P is that it looks great. The thing and lightweight design makes it effortless to situate even on a cheaper desk – that is surely an asset for gaming on a budget – but that the color quality proves that this best gaming monitor is much more than just another pretty face. Smart View technology makes use of artificial intelligence to automatically adjust the color variables to match the scene, and the contrast ratio is some of the best you’ll find in a monitor for gaming below $150. There’s an HDMI output for easy connection to consoles.
- Easy gaming console connectivity
- Phenomenal color reproduction
- Above-average contrast ratio
- Backed by a three-year warranty
- Doesn’t come with speakers
3. AOC 24V2H 24″ FHD Ultra-Slim Best Gaming Monitors
The AOC 24V2H is not exactly full of features, but it makes up for this in terms of overall quality – which makes it a solid choice if you don’t want all the bells and whistles that include much more complex best gaming monitors. Blue light manners help reduce the chance of eye pressure during longer gaming sessions, and the bezel is almost completely invisible. It’s a design that really helps immerse you in your favorite games. This best gaming monitor also supports AMD FreeSync, however much value that will be for you depends upon the specifications of your gaming rig or console.
- Support for AMD FreeSync tech
- Flicker and blue light eye care
- High smart contrast ratio
- Bezel is barely even present
- Not a suitable monitor for competitive gaming
4. BenQ ZOWIE RL2455S 24″ 1080p 1ms Best Gaming Monitors
The BenQ Zowie RL2455S does some thing that few different best gaming monitors display units in this rate range manage: imparting response instances and refresh quotes rapid enough for competitive game enthusiasts at the same time as nevertheless managing to obtain a few tremendous colour high-quality. it is now not the quickest best gaming monitor on our listing, however it exceeds the limitations of contemporary gen consoles in phrases of performance. And there’s a actual advantage to the reality that this monitor became built solely for gaming by way of a gaming manufacturer. HDMI ports make it smooth to plug directly into your existing gaming console, and there are more than one coloration modes for exclusive gaming genres.
- Six visual game modes
- Nice mix of speed and graphical quality
- Tracking enhancement for better accuracy
- Supported by a three-year warranty
- Two watt speakers are lackluster
5. ViewSonic VX2457-MHD 24″ 2ms 1080p Gaming Monitor
ViewSonic is a company known for making some of the best gaming monitors for innovative experts who need true color replica, however the VX2457-MHD is case in point that their skills can be used to make a number of the best gaming monitors around too. It pairs the color great ViewSonic is so quality at generating with a few remarkably fast response costs – so it is actually most of the high-quality picks for each single participant and aggressive gaming. However what makes this a gaming rather than greater general leisure targeted reveal is the inclusion of AMD FreeSync tech.
- AMD FreeSync tech compatibility
- Above-average response rate
- A variety of modes for gaming
- Backed by a three-year warranty
- Structural stability is a bit weak
6. ASUS VX248H 24″ FHD 1ms Best Gaming Monitor
It is uncommon that you find the total bundle whilst looking at merchandise on a finances, however ASUS in reality manages to deliver with the VX248H. A lightning rapid reaction time is paired with a contrast ratio of 80,000,000:1 and help for HDMI video. The refresh price would not sit some of the best, but it hits the very highest marks in just about every other class. It also makes use of ASUS’ EyeCare technology – so your eyes can examine the display screen longer with out fatigue. just keep in mind that you may must watch for a deal, as this best gaming monitor simply skirts our $150 limit.
- Ultra-thin and sleek form factor
- Great eye care technology
- Wide variety of video ports
- Six preset video modes
- Expensive for a budget monitor
7. Samsung 23.5″ FHD Curved LED-Lit FreeSync Best Gaming Monitors–
A curved monitor doesn’t should be an expensive best gaming monitor, and at the same time as the smaller length of the display screen in this Samsung monitor way you won’t get the fully immersive experience, it is a respectably finances orientated opportunity to a bigger curved display screen. Aid right here is to be had for FreeSync tech, making this best gaming monitor a natural desire for each XBox One X consoles and gaming rigs with AMD processors constructed in. the general performance specifications aren’t the exceptional we’ve got ever come upon, however it really is now not the principle enchantment right here. That would be the fantastic color replica and above common assessment ratio.
- Exceptional contrast ratio
- Immersive curved panel
- Eye saver mode
- Support for AMD FreeSync
- Monitor stand isn’t very adjustable
8. Sceptre C248B-144R 24″ Curved 144Hz Best Gaming Monitor
Curved monitors are pretty not unusual among greater highly-priced monitors for gaming with a bigger display screen length. much less not unusual is a curved monitor with a 24 inch display screen size. That stated, it manages to supply one of the maximum coveted functions for the gaming experience and achieve this without making too many sacrifices. The functions unique to gaming right here are dense: such as some of preset gaming video options while also assisting FreeSync and which includes an eye fixed saver mode. The refresh price is the satisfactory you may discover in best gaming monitors under $100 and is accompanied by way of a respectable response price.
- A curved screen for a low price
- Compatible with FreeSync
- Packed to the gills with gaming features
- Top of the line refresh rate
- Doesn’t include a USB port
9. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8″ Widescreen Best Gaming Monitors
The Acer R240HY bidx receives by means of on its amicable dependability and its retail fee of just over one hundred dollars. A respectable amount of connectivity ports suggest that you can hook up each a console and a computer, and the bezel is stripped down to present you get right of entry to to a larger quantity of panel real property than you would get with a conventional 24 inch best gaming monitor. And on the grounds that it’s an IPS show, you could expect each the shade duplicate and the viewing angles to be well above the average.
- Looks great from any angle
- Bezel is barely even there
- Built to be energy efficient
- Full screen tilt adjustment
- Only offers one HDMI port
10. VIOTEK GFV22CB Ultra-Compact 22″ Best Gaming Monitors
With its 22 inch panel, the VIOTEK GFV22CB is a compact best gaming monitor even by using the budgetary standards of this listing – but it can absolutely perform. A refresh fee of 144 Hz is combined with a 5 ms reaction time for solid all round overall performance, and VIOTEK has even done a first rate task of creating the size an asset. In addition to being extremely skinny, this best gaming monitor uses a completely low profile stand to make it fit quite simply even inside the maximum cramped spaces.That is additionally the rare monitor that offers help for both AMD and NVIDIA’s adaptive sync technologies.
- Supports FreeSync and G-SYNC
- In depth display optimization tools
- Compact and stripped down design
- Includes a port for speakers
- Smaller than other monitors on our list