One of the greatest things about technology is the rate at which it develops. The concept of having a real home theater system was once considered exclusive to just the wealthiest and most privileged, but today, massive best 75 inch TVs are in reach of most customers. That is not to mention they are not expensive, but they are a workable aim. But if you’re looking to enhance the TV viewing experience in your house, you are going to want some help. The quality of models may vary tremendously, and expensive isn’t always better.
This Techwriter guide will allow you to discover the best 75 inch TV for your needs. We offer reviews of 10 of the favorite models as well as general shopping advice that you can use if you want to search further afield.
Best 75 Inch TVs – Reviews
1. Sony XBR75X900F 75″ 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
The Sony XBR75X900F is an exceptionally looking best 75 inch TV. The color levels are stunningly diverse and the panel exceedingly bright. The only downside is the below average black levels, but that’s a small price to pay for a 75 inch TV that’s otherwise one of the best on the market. The strong picture quality is further reinforced by the inclusion of some truly high-quality features. The Xtended Dynamic Range Pro goes a step beyond normal HDR, while X-Motion Clarity reduces the risk of blur in high speed scenes. All of that, plus this TV comes with native support for both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Comes with good virtual assistant compatibility
- Some of the best picture quality we’ve seen
- Offers Dolby Vision, HDR, and Imax Enhanced
- Hyper quick refresh rates ideal for gaming
2. Samsung UN75RU7100FXZA 4K UHD 7 Series 75″ Smart TV
This latest version of the Samsung UN75RU7100FXZA was released this year, and that means it’s tuned in to all the latest technological innovations. The 4K resolution is further supplemented by the inclusion of HDR to produce brighter and more vivid colors than you’d get with a traditional TV. And even if the programming you’re watching isn’t built for 4K, the powerful processor built into this best 75 inch TV can upscale it to an impressive level. And Samsung has built their 70 inch TV to best suit the needs of cord cutters. The on-screen guide gives you access to all of your streaming platforms in a smart and easy to navigate interface.
- PurColor provides millions of shades
- Intuitive streaming navigation guide
- Sleek and compact design
- 4K UHD processor can upscale to 4K
3. LG OLED77C9PUB 4K Ultra HD 77″Smart OLED TV
The OLED77C9PUB is an incredibly expensive TV, but it represents the best of the best available in 2020. Despite sporting a larger 77 inch display than the best 75 inch TVs on our list, the image quality here is shockingly clear and crisp with no pixelation. That’s due in large part to the beefy LG a9 processor which is powered by artificial intelligence. And LG has put nearly as much care into the sound as the image quality with its support for Dolby Atmos and Vision. But if you do decide you want to expand your home theater system with additional speakers, the WISA compatibility in this TV ensures the best and most seamless connectivity with wireless models.
- Supports Google Assistant and Alexa
- Connect to your Mac with AirPlay 2
- NVIDIA G-SYNC compatibility for gaming
- Powered by a second gen LG a9 processor
4. TCL 75S425 4K UHD 75″ Smart Roku TV
TCL isn’t the biggest or best known TV manufacturer in the world, but we think that’s a good thing in this case. That lack of visibility means that they produce leaner and faster TVs, and this 75 inches TV is the gold standard of their methodology. The HDR 10 technology built in provides exceptional picture quality along with consistent black levels, and it even comes with local dimming for adjusting to the time of day. But the showcase feature here is the Roku operating system that gives you access to all of your streaming services without having to worry about a second device.
- Some of the best value around
- Responsive and intuitive Roku interface
- Supports HDR 10 at 4K resolution
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
5. VIZIO P-Series Quantum 75” Class 4K HDR Smart TV
Looking for a best 75 inch TV that can provide you with some of the best and most vibrant colors around? The Vizio P Series is a TV that can have you looking at the world in a brand new way thanks to the Quantum color, which offers up to 15% more color than a traditional 4K TV. And while many 75 inch TV models come with Roku built in, the Vizio P Series is powered by Chromecast to put a denser and more feature rich selection of streaming services available right at your fingertips. The 240 local dimming zones, meanwhile, allow for an exceptional level of black levels no matter what you’re watching.
- Chromecast gives you access to thousands of apps
- 115% more color thanks to Quantum Color tech
- Supports HLG and HDR10 content
- Streaming from Apple devices via AirPlay 2
6. LG 75UM7570PUD 75″ 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
With a price tag of right around a grand, the LG 75UM7570PUD is an eminently affordable best 75 inch TV, and it doesn’t cut corners for the sake of its budget. The quad core processor assists with everything from smoothing out motion blur to maintaining a high end picture quality, while the artificial intelligence powered WebOS interface is one of the best ways to explore your favorite streaming services. And you don’t even need to pick up a remote. Tight integration with Alexa is built right into the operating system. It also offers strong wireless connectivity in the form of both Bluetooth and AirPlay 2.
- One of the best navigation interfaces around
- Impressive α7 Gen 2 processor
- Supports 4K HDR 10
- Compatible with both Alexa and Google Assistant
7. Sony X800G 4K UHD 75″ Smart LED TV
If you want a TV that’s best built to the needs of the future and don’t want to spend a fortune, look to the Sony X800G . The Dynamic Contrast Enhancer tech of this smart TV provides you with the best contrast between light and dark, and even the most hectic scenes on your screen will look smooth thanks to the inclusion of Motionflow XR. And it’s built off the Android operating system, so getting access to all the streaming services you use is easier than ever. That naturally means it’s compatible with Google Home, but it plays well with Alexa too.
- Voice control via Google Assistant or Alexa
- Incredibly strong contrast enhancement
- Uses the familiar and versatile Android OS
- Clean and sharp design with cords neatly hidden
8. Samsung QN75Q60RAFXZA QLED 4K Q60 Series UHD 75″ Smart TV
This QLED TV provides some of the best color quality, and it’s combined with a quantum processor that can apply the vibrant colors and sharp reproduction to content that hasn’t been optimized for the 4K format. And while a QLED TV often struggles when producing darker black, the HDR+ technology packed into this TV helps minimize those issues significantly. It’s also highly connected to the latest trends in smart home technology. Samsung’s proprietary Bixby virtual assistant provides you with the ability to control your TV with your voice alone, and the inclusion of SmartThings makes it an obvious choice if you already have Samsung smart appliances in your home.
- QLED provides 100% color volume
- Voice activation via the Bixby app
- Built to support ultra wide viewing angles
- Ambient mode provides stunning image collages
9. Sharp LC-75N8000U 4K UHD 75″ Smart LCD TV
With a price tag of $3000, this TV from Sharp is one of the most expensive models on our list. We think it’s worth it. This smart TV comes with most of the important streaming apps already preloaded, but you can configure the interface to match your needs. High dynamic range is included but further complemented by the presence of multiple dimming zones for an exceptional sense of contrast and color. It also works in conjunction with AquoMotion to dramatically reduce the risk of input lag and motion blur. And the Sharp really excels with the quality of its dbx-tv which ensures you won’t need to invest in a soundbar.
- Uses award winning dbx-tv technology
- Strong HDR playback options
- Includes Netflix, Hulu, Facebook, and more
- Exceptional AquoDimming contrast tech
10. TCL 75R617 4K UHD Roku 75″ Smart LED TV (2020 Model)
The second TCL TV on our list provides a significant improvement to the features and functionality of the first for a relatively modest bump in price. Less than $1500 gets you one of the best TV models that TCL produces. The smooth refresh rate of 120 Hz makes this one of the best choices you’ll find for gaming, but it also comes with a voice activated Roku remote that makes navigating your favorite streaming services significantly easier. And this TV also comes with Dolby Vision to provide you with sharper color quality and some of the best performance from wide viewing angles.
- Roku interface built right into the design
- Excellent contrast and color quality
- Peppy refresh rate ideal for high-end gaming
- Local dimming zones for better color extremes
- 9 Best Kodi Alternatives in 2020
- 9 Best Adobe After Effects Alternatives for Designers
- 10 Best Torrent Apps for Android in 2020 [Download Torrents]
- How to Download (DIRECTV NOW) AT&T TV App on Samsung Smart TV
- 30 Best Free MangaStream Alternatives Manga Sites in 2020 Manga Online For Free
- How to Get MXQ Pro 4K Firmware Update
- How to Install Terrarium TV on Fire Stick & Fire TV