The best password manager may be a game-changer. Most of us have a large number of social accounts, and sometimes we use the same password for multiple sites. This act might be convenient for you to remember only one password for all. But it is a real danger for us because if one of those accounts or sites hack, all your accounts will be at risk.
So, what is the solution to secure all your accounts? The answer is the best password management applications. Password management applications help you remember passwords for different websites and store them in an encrypted database.
Here we have listed five best password managers free and paid in 2020 and their features for your help.
Five best password managers and their features:
Symantec Norton Identity safe- Free:
It is a cloud-based password manager and makes it easy to log in to your favorite sites. You can create new and hard-to-break passwords with just one click by using Symantec Norton Identity safe.
- You can create a complex as well as a hard-to-break password.
- For security, it encrypts all the information in your device.
- It is a free password manager.
- Symantec Norton Identity Safe automatically syncs logins across all your devices.
- Its tool helps you to find all the weak points in your login.
- It has auto change password functionality, and you can easily update and save your password.
- By using face ID, android biometrics, or touch ID on your mobile device, you can easily access the vault app.
Keeper – Paid:
Keeper is a password manager that also helps in securing your accounts. It stores website passwords using 256-bit-AES encryption techniques. Keeper also enables you to assign role-based permissions with your organizational policies.
- Keeper automatically fills your password.
- This password manager application helps you securely scan and store payment cards for faster check-outs on apps and websites.
- You can quickly restore previous versions’ records at any time.
- Its tools support SMS, fingerprint, TOTP, face ID that are two-factor methods.
RoboForm – Paid:
RoboForm also helps you to secure your accounts and passwords. It is a tool that enables you too safely and conveniently store and access your passwords. It has a feature of autofill web forms that helps you to save your time.
- It supports Mac, Linux, Windows, Android, and IOS.
- It protects your data using AES-256-bit encryption with the PBKDF2 SHA-256 algorithm.
- This password manager application provides password auditing in which you can examine the security of the website.
- You can share information securely with other users by using RoboForm.
- It provides unlimited logins.
Bitwarden – Free:
Bitwarden is an open-source, lean password management app. It can store sensitive details such as login credentials in an encrypted vault. This app provides the safest way for a single person, businessman, and team to store, sync, and sync data.
- Bitwarden helps you to write and execute your script.
- You can easily access this tool from any other web-enabled device.
- You can use RESTful API to integrate your organization with other tools.
- You can directly integrate this app into your browser without any bother.
LastPass – Paid:
It is a password managing application that stores passwords online. You can use the password on any device once you save it.
- LastPass creates randomized passwords that protect from hackers.
- By using LastPass, your trusted friends and family can access your account in the event of any emergency or crisis.
- It helps you to find stored digital records.
- It provides Multi-factor authentication.
- LastPass enables you to share your account password with anyone.
Read the beat password managers that we have listed here for your convenience. After reading this article, tell us by commenting on whether this content is useful for you or not?
- The 15 Best Free Movie Apps to Watch Movies Online in 2020
- 15 Best Android emulator in 2020
- Best Roblox Games to Try in 2020
- How to Fix Steam not Opening on your Computer
- The Best Home Theater Speakers in 2020
- Ways To Protect Yourself Against Cybercrime
- Top 5 Sites Like Photomosh for Windows, Android, and iOS
- 10 Best Self Monitored Home Security Systems of 2020